One of the best ways to automatically attract web visitors is to use animation for your videos. It has a bombastic way to create engagement in a snap. This also saves both time and effort for brands to communicate their message to target customers. It takes just a few minutes to make an impact as opposed to reading a full text with long lulls.
3D animation is now the video content formula of the future. It’s very effective in designing a lifelike prototype that matches your vision. The beauty of animated videos is how it creates a riveting story that interacts with the audience. You don’t need to make long videos as the most effective ones are short and sweet (around 30 seconds or less).
Blame it on a human’s short attention span; you have to create insight and impact right away. You have to remember that you are fighting against massive information online especially if you are going to be played on Facebook
These Facebookers and YouTubers are distracted and it’s up to you to cut through the noise and grab their attention with animated videos. Here are great programs to create animation for your videos:
- Wideo. This is an online program that provides tons of customizations options for free or for as little as $9 per month. This is an awesome program to use for video presentations to promote your brand or create massive following. It’s very user-friendly and everything has been preset so you just have to select the tools you need for editing, then you can add links, sounds, or music in the video.
- Adobe After Effects. Coming from the giants in video editing, this animated video maker is a huge favorite and preferred by many professionals. The only requirement though when using this software is that you would need a high-end computer or laptop for editing to create excellent results. There are many animation effects to choose from; all bundled for $19.99 per month.
- Moovly. This video creating tool is popular for its easy-to-use interface which opens the editor in another window. This is a great tool to use for daily presentations and even for branding purposes over social media. It’s main selling point is that it is very user-friendly and can be used by people who are not so technologically savvy. Its video creator allows you to add music, videos, and text.
- Toon Boom Harmony. Three of its famous clients are Fox, Universal, and Dreamworks. This video software enables creation of hybrid animations with 2D and 3D designs. It features a user-friendly toolset and a traditional painting set plus advanced features that include onion-skinning and morphing. The package starts at $16 per month.
- This animation software specializes in facial animation for Mac and Windows. This also includes a cool 3D creation tool for making avatars with full body animation. It allows you to customize your avatars’ physical appearance, body frame, hairstyle, and clothing.
Animated characters tell stories better than still images. Choosing the best programs for creating animation videos will have you create engaging videos that will make your brand stand out amongst competition.